Wednesday 3 November 2010

I think it about time to update this thing...

I have been so rubbish recently with updating this. After having a lovely Summer I came back to the studios to the shock of being moved to BA Fine Art Sculpture. For some people who look at this blog it will be evident why this happened but for me it was an absolute mind meltdown. I have been pottering around since then wandering into the painting studios, thinking "I wish I was there" and been attempting to stay true to my own practice setting up a table in sculpture and painting and drawing every day. But now there has been a turning point. I will upload my more recent works and would like to see what you think. They are sculptures created from photography and drawings and then have sound recordings over the top.





How to apply for four walls and Construction 1 - Brick and mixed media

No comments:

Post a Comment